My name is Damian Furfuro and on this site, you can see my profile and portfolio as a content writer. I have been writing articles and website content for more than five years, in both Spanish and English, have vast experience in writing, correcting and translating texts, and published two books that I edited and corrected together with the publisher.
“I aspire every day to passion, creativity, critical thinking and to see beyond the conventional.”
As a child, I was interested in drawing, music, and writing. I studied music at the music school, played guitar since I was fourteen and composed songs in various bands of the rock scene in my city. Later I studied languages and translation and I did technical studies in communication technologies.
As an adult, I built my own company where I have been a consultant and supplier of products of several leading brands in the telecommunications market for over twenty years. After that, I reach a certain point in my life where I felt I had lost something along the way. I felt sad, empty and I could see that I needed something else.
But I was lucky and I recover a childhood affinity. I reconnected with literature, began to write again, and I began to be happy again. Then I start to combine my activity in the world of technology with my affinity for writing and I think I have achieved a special blend of those two worlds.
There is a kind of magic at combining things that seems very different, but when they are mixed they coincide perfectly. I’ve never stopped writing, I’ve finished two books and I find myself creating content for my business and for the business of many others. Let me help you write the content you need.
About my work
I am a freelance content writer for articles, blogs and websites. I am an experienced content writer for technology, music and media. I have extensive experience in creating content for websites. Knowledge of SEO, WordPress, Yoast and MailChimp.
I write technical documentation and apps guides. I have been writing for more than five years in both Spanish and English. I’m a freelance Spanish native writer and an English – Spanish translator and I’m graduated as a translator and as a technician in communication technologies.
Due to my work at an IT company specialized in telecommunication for more than 20 years called PLUS TEL SRL, I have vast experience in writing, correcting and translating. I am a perfectionist and have the ability to transmit my thoughts correctly.
As a fiction writer, I published two books that I edited and corrected together with the publisher. The first is a book of short stories published by the Argentine publishing house “Niña Pez Ediciones” called “Waking Up In The Dark”. The other one is a novel called “The Big room — Brief Journey Through The Unconscious”. I’m currently translating both books into English. Both are available on Amazon Kindle Store.
1) Research, writing, and publication of articles for web pages, blogs, and social networks.
2) Translation of technical texts from English to Spanish. And other texts such as publications, articles, novels, stories, and letters.
3) Versatility in creative writing styles in Spanish.
4) Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Mailing, WordPress, MailChimp, Office Suite, etc.
5) Creating of SEO content.
6) Speak English fluently, and Spanish as my mother tongue.
My work history
1) Professional Spanish-language writer and translator with two published books.
2) Dedicated to the creation of SEO content.
3) Research, writing and publishing articles for web pages, blogs, and social networks. I speak English fluently, and Spanish as my mother tongue.
4) Manager and partner in PLUS TEL S.R.L, the official agent of brands such as NEC, PANASONIC and UNIFY in Mar del Plata, Argentina.
5) Sell, install and perform services on computer systems and communications of brands such as NEC, PANASONIC, UNIFY, SANGOMA and YEALINK from the year 1998 to date.
6) Was Account Executive for the sale of Siemens brand communications systems at the Siemens Enterprise Communications agent in Mar del Plata, Argentina.
7) Worked as a Communications Systems Technician for the Siemens brand in the Siemens Enterprise Communications agent in Mar del Plata, Argentina.
My educational history
1) I completed several creative writing workshops in my hometown, Mar del Plata, Argentina.
2) As manager and owner of PLUS TEL S.R.L, I have conducted courses in sales, installation, and service on computer and communications systems from 1998 to date.
3) Studied Music at the Conservatory of Music of Mar del Plata.
4) Studied English and translation at the AAEC – Argentine Association of English Culture.
5) Graduated as a technician in communication technologies.